More Than Your Average….
Faithfully Homemade is home to the handcrafted homemaker. A unique individual who paves the way for a simple yet satisfying home life. I am sure you will be able to find something that will help you add to the value of your home. Here you will find recipes, DIYs & crafts, tips, tricks, and ideas to help make the days easier and evenings more enjoyable. All things to help elevate your home and lifestyle to better handle the many jobs you joggle. If it is posted here then I have worked it and found it helpful in my life. I am here for you.
This Month’s Featured Recipes
Our theme this month is salmon. I have a love for salmon that runs deep. It goes great with my favorite seasoning which is garlic but what doesn’t go great with garlic, right. I am always looking for ways to elevate this protein. It is a easy cook and takes no time to whip up.
Lemon & Garlic Salmon
This is my traditional recipe for a lemon and garlic salmon.
Maple & Soy Salmon
I dare to try a maple dish. This maple syrup salmon was delicious and I even tweaked it with a little fresh ginger.
Out of my wheel house I took a chance on these salmon burgers with homemade tartar sauce which surprisingly the children adored.
Try a new favorite.
- Strawberry Oatmeal Breakfast SmoothieThis smoothie tastes nutritious and delicious. A great alternative breakfast drink to kick off the little ones day. Besides I am always looking for ways to use my stock of rolled oats. Because only one of my children absolutely adores oatmeal. … Continue reading →
- Salmon BurgersThese salmon burgers were very interesting and I was skeptical that they would work and hold together. But they were absolutely delicious, next time I will throw these on the grill for sure.… Continue reading →
- Chocolate-Avocado Banana BreadWow who knew chocolate, avocado, and banana could taste so good. This recipe is one for the books and of course the children fond over it. And to me this bread even with all the chocolate would be considered healthy, don’t judge me.… Continue reading →
- Maple & Soy SalmonI know we all love that Chinese American flavor and this salmon brings the fantasy to life. I have never worked with maple syrup except for on pancakes however this dish proved very enjoyable. Adding fresh ginger is a must for me.… Continue reading →
- Lemon & Garlic SalmonIt is nothing like a premium fish with lemon, don’t argue. This lemon garlic salmon is a hit amongst the young and old. This recipe includes my two favorite flavors which will always remain staples in my kitchen. Simple and easy to execute even for the novice.… Continue reading →
- Cacio e PepeI love this simple and quick recipe. It has become one of the kids favorites saying, “Mommy can we have plain noodles. But these noodles are anything but plain… Continue reading →
- Greek Stuffed ChickenI enjoyed this recipe and the kids as well. I served this with a side of garlic butter noodles and lemon garlic roasted cabbage wedges. You can really make this dish your own. And you can be creative with your side dishes, like a orzo, salad, or potatoes. … Continue reading →
- Lemon Garlic Roasted Cabbage WedgesI really enjoyed this one because I am a southern gal and we either sauté or boil our cabbage with smoked meat. This recipe utilized staples that I keep ready like lemon and garlic. I love lemon, lime, garlic, and cilantro when cooking most everything. This also gave be a new perspective on cabbage. … Continue reading →
- Chicken CasseroleIt is a winner and absolutely delicious with the toasted butter crackers on top. I add extra the kids delight in a thick crust. You can even get real creative if you would like. Try a few things and build your own signature chicken casserole, this is a good base.… Continue reading →
- Taco Style Stuffed ShellsMy children love tex-mex style dishes. They definitely get that from me and their Father. This dish was a hit in my house. It is self-explanatory, there is plenty of room to make this dish your own. Few ingredients so great if you are on a serious budget. … Continue reading →