These salmon burgers were very interesting and I was skeptical that they would work and hold together. But they were absolutely delicious, next time I will throw these on the grill for sure. I top the salmon with arugula and my homemade tartar sauce. Enjoy.
Time: 30 minutes
2 eggs beaten
2/3 cup parsley chopped finely
1/4 cup green onions finely chopped
2 Tbsp of fresh lemon juice
1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
1 Tbsp of Old bay (or seafood seasoning)
1. Chop Salmon into chunks (I prefer a small size)
2. Mix all ingredients and form mixture into patties.
3. Heat oil (I prefer avocado oil to canola) over medium high heat.
4. Cook patties 2 minutes on each side
A few tips….
• You do not need to add salt to the patty mixture if you plan on using the tartar sauce.
• Make sure you beat the eggs first until frothy.
• Crackers are a great substitute for bread crumbs especially if they are buttery.